Delivering Consumer Value in Digital Times
Study Presentation and Keynote Debate
2 October 2019, 12h00 - 14h00, Sofitel Jourdan, Brussels
How are telecommunication companies responding to new consumer habits? Are transparency and trust improving? Are customers getting more, or less value? How will AI and data-based services transform human communications?
European consumers are eagerly taking-up data-driven services and they are increasingly communicating across digital channels. 4G-empowered smartphones, tablets, smart watches, messaging platforms as well as a wealth of applications are radically changing our customer experience. Come learn from Assembly Research’s latest study for ETNO “Delivering Consumer Value in Digital Times” and discuss with the key opinion leaders in the consumer policy field.
The study provides a review of evolving landscapes in European Telecommunications Services, and what this means for their users. Among others, it tries to unveil the untold stories on how the value of telecoms services is evolving in digital times. We will discuss crucial issues such as choice, diversity, transparency, trust and innovation in delivering telecommunication services.
12.00-12.30 – Registration
12.30-12.45 – Introduction & Study presentation
- Lise Fuhr, Director General, ETNO
- Matt Howett, Founder & Principal Analyst, Assembly Research
12.45-14.00 – Keynote Panel Debate
- Stefan Lechler, Deputy Head of Unit, Electronic Communications Policy, DG Connect, European Commission
- Carina Törnblom, Advisor to the Director for Consumers, DG Justice and Consumers, European Commission
- Danielle Jacobs, CEO, Beltug, the Belgian Association of Digital Technology Leaders
- Malte Firlus, Senior Manager EU Affairs, Deutsche Telekom and Chairman of Digital Economy and Consumers Working Group, ETNO
Moderated by Paolo Grassia, Director of Public Policy, ETNO
The maximum number of registrations has been reached. Therefore, we are currently not accepting further registration requests.