The strategic direction of the association is defined by the Executive Board, which consists of 13 members, including an Executive Board Chair, elected on an annual basis by the General Assembly.
The main responsibility of the Executive Board is to define the long-term goals of the association, in agreement with the General Assembly, and to be the main decision-making body on all strategic matters. These include external positionining, policy papers, advocacy strategy, key decisions on events, etc... . It also approves all the key statutory documents which are submitted to the General Assembly, such as the Annual Budget, the Annual Report, the Strategy and Stakeholder Plan and others. The Executive Board also reviews applications for new members and observers and can establish new working groups. It meets on a monthly basis.
Executive Board Chair: Steven Tas, Director Regulatory, PROXIMUS
- Ivo Ivanovski, Director International Regulatory & European Affairs, A1 TELEKOM AUSTRIA GROUP
- Daniel Wilson, Policy and Public Affairs Director, Innovation and Trade, BT
- Jakob Greiner, Vice President European Affairs, DEUTSCHE TELEKOM
- Jos Huigen, Director Regulatory and European Affairs, KPN
- Pascal Rogard, Head of Brussels Office, ORANGE
- Pedro Gonçalves, Regulatory and Competition Direction / International Relations, ALTICE PORTUGAL
- Giacomo Robustelli, Head of International and European Affairs, TIM
- Carlos Cocina, Director, Head of Brussels Office, TELEFONICA
- Krisztina Baracsi, Vice President EU Affairs, TELENOR GROUP
- Olga Sihmane, Head of Public Affairs Brussels, TELIA COMPANY
- Karin Stöckli, Public Affairs Delegate of Federal Administration and NGO Community Affairs & Support, SWISSCOM
- Janet Zaharieva, Chief Regulatory Adviser to the Managing Board, VIVACOM
The Administrative Committee oversees the correct execution of ETNO's budget and provides advice on HR matters.
Chair: Janet Zaharieva, VIVACOM
Members: Jakob Greiner, DEUTSCHE TELEKOM; Olga Sihmane, TELIA COMPANY
Permanent Observer: Steven Tas, PROXIMUS
WORKING GROUPS AND SPECIAL RAPPORTEURS
ETNO’s Working Groups (WGs) and Task Forces (TFs) are where Europe’s leading telecom operators shape the sector’s policy position, exchange on best-practices and share knowledge on regulation at the European and national level. See the full list and respective descriptions here.
All ETNO members are represented in the General Assembly, which is the association’s highest decision-making body. Its decisions, reached by consensus or vote, set the overall framework for ETNO's policy action and for its management.
GA Chair: Slobodanka Gievska, Chief Human Resources and Regulatory Officer, Makedonski Telekom
GA Vice-chair: Adrian Whitchurch, Vice President European Affairs, BT