The GSMA, ETNO and DIGITALEUROPE, invite you to save the date for a welcome reception where we hope to meet and greet all MEPs and European Parliament’s staff who are passionate about all things digital.
Mark your calendars for an evening of networking, exploring tech innovation and the power of connectivity. We look forward to working with you in building the EU digital agenda 2019-2024!
Date: 2 July 2019
Time: 18:00 - 21:00
Venue: Pavillon Joséphine, Parc de l’Orangerie, Strasbourg, France
What does digital innovation look like? What are the new products and services that European consumers can expect? At our Digital Reception, guests will be able to interact with the teams of leading global companies and experience innovation as diverse as connected and automated mobility, Smart Cargo, Artificial Intelligence, smart cities and 5G VR collaboration. Demos will be powered by T-Mobile, Orange, A1 Telekom Austria Group, GSMA, Nokia, Qualcomm and Huawei.
For any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ETNO is having a media partnership for the Battery Tech 2019 Exhibition and Conference.
The world's fleet of electric vehicles grew to over 4 million units in 2018. In just over a decade, there will be enough electric cars on the road for every person in Germany, as electric vehicle ownership is estimated to reach 100 million units by 2030. Europe and China posted the largest electric vehicle growth rates in 2018, with electric vehicle sales more than doubling from the previous year.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Electric vehicles economic outlook and industry forecasts
- Exploring new battery technologies and battery management systems
- Latest research in extending battery life for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric vehicle market
- End-user and manufacturer case studies and adapting to Industry 4.0
More information and registrations are avialable here.